Dr Chaitanya Rao undergoes Advanced Sinus Training at IRCAD Taiwan in a quest to become the best Sinus Specialist in Hyderabad (India)
We are proud to share that our Managing Director, Dr GVK Chaitanya Rao, has undergone training in advanced Sinus Surgery at IRCAD, Taichung, Taiwan. Dr Chaitanya Rao who is a member of American Rhinology Society(ARS) and European Rhinologic Society(ERS), joins the list of select ENT Specialists from India to have undergone this training. His areas of expertise include Nose & Sinus surgeries and this training extends his expertise further & places him as the best Sinus Specialist in Hyderabad (India).
About IRCAD, Taiwan
The course was held at IRCAD Taiwan between 15-16 February, 2019 for select ENT Professionals of various nationalities with the objective of equipping them with advanced techniques in Sinus Dissection. The course also gives insights into the global best practices and learn from the peer group.
Advantage to Dr. Rao’s ENT patients
Dr Chaitanya Rao believes that in order to deliver the best treatment to patients, doctors need to constantly keep themselves up-to-date with the emerging methods and the training at IRCAD was in this direction. He firmly believes that continuing medical education should be part of every ENT specialists’ DNA. Dr Chaitanya supports his belief by training other ENT specialists through Dr Rao’s ENT Workshops.
With medical advancements, surgeries are becoming safer, efficient and less worrisome to patients. Therefore, by undergoing regular CME programs, doctors can ensure these advancements reach the patients.
Through these programs our doctors will also get exposure to the global best practices. These practices are absorbed into the processes we follow at Dr Rao’s ENT. It has been the vision of our founder & renowned ENT Specialist, Dr GVS Rao, to constantly drive knowledge up-gradation and this has been an integral part of our approach since inception.
Objectives of the training were as follows
- Structured anatomic preparation, each step referring to clearly defined anatomical landmarks, after concise lectures and master dissection.
- Dissection training with HD-videoendoscopy, a large variety of microsurgical instruments, shaver and navigation.
- Intensive supervision with a experienced supervisor.
- Specific adjunctive course material like access to essential videoclips of all important surgical steps.
- Each complete, nature-identical anatomical specimen is subjected to preparation by two participants.